Navigator, Critical Thinker, Citizen, Communicator, Innovative, Self-Aware, Ethical, Globally-Minded
ON THE HORIZON…..
- Middle School Parent/Adviser Conferences, April 9 – 13
- Middle School PTL Meeting, Wednesday, April 11, 6:30pm in the Commons
- Upper School Students Portfolio Art Show, Tuesday, April 17 in the Flynn Lecture Hall, 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Spring Artist-In-Residence Ana Bess Moyer Bell performs her play “Four Legs to Stand On” for RHS and Public, Thursday, April 19, 6:30pm
THIS WEEK …..
- MONDAY, 4/2
- 7th Grade Field Trip to the Coastal Resource Center, URI Bay Campus, depart at 8:15am and return to campus around 11:15am.
- WEDNESDAY, 4/4
- Critical Friends Group Meetings, 7:30am
- FRIDAY, 4/6
- Harry Potter Day
- Mariner Period: 7th grade and 8th grade meet with Upper School Buddies. 6th grade advisers choice
Lunch Clean Up: Sweeping and Food Waste Weight
ADVISORY GROUP – Mrs. McClintick’s Group
- Monday: Charlotte, Max & Enzo
- Tuesday: Davis, Ben & Natalie
- Wednesday: Mariana, Jack & Yoii
- Thursday: Charlotte, Max & Enzo
- Friday: Everyone else
New RHEA Courses offered for spring session:
Cooking for the Community
Come join us for a hands-on experience Cooking for the Community. You will learn proper kitchen safety and different kitchen equipment functions. This class will demonstrate the operation of multiple moving parts within the foodservice industry. Everyone will get to prepare food in creative ways while having the opportunity to plan, prep, cook, and serve members of the Rocky Hill and East Greenwich community. If you love to cook and want to learn more about food service, this is the class for you!
- Grades 6-12
Mondays: April 9, 16, 23, 30 May 7, 14
Time: 3:30-5:30 p.m. (Flexible Pick-up if needed)
- Fee: $215
- Instructors: Ms. Lauren Savoia, MS/US Art Teacher and Jason Trahan, FLIK Independent Dining Executive Chef
Art Tastings II
The Art Room is open for a 6-week course! If you love art class, now you can come after school for our Art Tasting II where you get to try new and fun art making activities every week. You can take part in one or more craft projects each session while enjoying a lively and creative atmosphere with your peers. Every week, there will be a surprise project thrown into the mix for your entertainment. Students will make and take their art work each week. This is a lively and creative atmosphere for students to engage in the visual arts and have some down time with their friends. Come join Ms. Savoia and make some awesome art!
- Grades 3-8
- Schedule: Wednesdays: April 11, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16
Time: 3:30-4:45 p.m.
- Fee: $160
- Instructor: Ms. Lauren Savoia, MS/US Art Teacher
First Games and Matches
- Tennis vs. Moses Brown, Tuesday April 10, 3:45p
- Boys Lacrosse vs. Pennfield, Thursday, April 12, 3:45p
- Girls Lacrosse at Pennfield, Thursday, April 12, 4:00p
VISITORS this week
- Monday, April 2:
- Allie visiting for 8th grade, host – Abbey Grandin
- Liam visiting for 7th grade, host – Dalton Donoyan 2nd half of day
- Elizabeth visiting for 9th grade, host – Kaeley Zito for first half of the day
- Tuesday, April 3:
- Molly visiting for 8th grade, host – Lizzie Hayes