ON THE IMMEDIATE HORIZON….. Summer Vacation
THIS WEEK …..
- TUESDAY, 6/6
- Middle School Field Day, 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- 8th Grade Dinner for students, parents and faculty, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- WEDNESDAY, 6/7
- Middle School End-of-Year Trip to Newport, 8:30am – 3:30pm. Please make sure release forms are signed and returned. Students need to dress to be outside and walking, and they must bring a lunch.
- THURSDAY, 6/8
- LS & MS Moving Up Ceremony, 8:45am – 10:30am
- Beginning of Summer Vacation, 10:31am
- FRIDAY, 6/9
- COMMENCEMENT – 10:00am – 12:30pm. City/town busses will be running, and are scheduled to be departing RHS at 11:00am.
- SATURDAY, 6/10
- ALUMNI REUNION, 4:30pm. Free for faculty!
INTERACT TEXTBOOK DRIVE
Interact Club is holding a book drive through June 9. We are looking for textbooks, novels used in the Rocky Hill curriculum, and any novels for students in grades 8 and below. Interact will hold a Book Buy Back in late July, with the proceeds supporting Interact initiatives, like the Terrapin Restoration project. Please drop off any donations in the marked boxes in each of the three divisions. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Lunch Clean Up: Sweeping and Food Waste Weight
Ms. Gower’s Group. Week of May 29
- Monday: Block, Boss, Guastella
- Tuesday: Hogan, Ma, O’Neill
Advisers, if it is your week, be sure to help Mr. Jedrey with the table cleaning and monitoring your students.
Major Projects, Tests, Assignments…..
- EXAM SCHEDULE
- Algebra, Monday, 6/5
- Foreign Language, 6/6
- EXAM SCHEDULE
- Math, Monday 6/5
- Geography, Tuesday 6/6
- EXAM & TEST SCHEDULE
- English, Monday 6/5