ON THE HORIZON…..
- Exposition Group 3 – Thursday, January 25, 10:25am in the Flynn Lecture Hall: Kerachsky, Liebermensch, Wilson & Zito
- Trimester 2 Interim Reports and Adviser Summaries, emailed Friday, Jan 26
- 8th Grade departs for Quebec, Friday, Jan 26, 5:30am
- 8th grade Parent Social, Wednesday, January 31 from 6-8 at the Headmaster’s house.
- Middle School Dance #2, Friday, February 2, 6:30pm in the Campbell Center
THIS WEEK …..
“I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- MONDAY, 1/15
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, SCHOOL CLOSED January 15
- TUESDAY, 1/16
- MS Faculty Meeting – Student Discussions, 3:45pm
- BiWeekly Reports Due, 10pm
- WEDNESDAY, 1/17
- Upper School PTL Meeting – 8:15am in the Flynn Lecture Hall
- All–School Meeting, 10:10am in the gym.
- MS Faculty Meeting – Student Discussions if needed, 3:45pm
- FRIDAY, 1/19
- Exposition Group 2 – , 9:15am in the Flynn Lecture Hall: Corsi, Fine, Davis & Massotti
- SUNDAY, 1/21
- OPEN HOUSE: 12:00 – 2:00pm
Lunch Clean Up: Sweeping and Food Waste Weight
ADVISORY GROUP – McClintick’s Group
- Tuesday: Charlotte & Max
- Wednesday: Enzo & Davis
- Thursday: Ben & Natalie
- Friday: Jack, Yoii & Mariana
ATHLETICS Basketball games on Thursday, January 19
- Boys B Team vs, Pennfield 3:45pm
- Boys A Team vs, Pennfield, 4:45pm
- Girls B Team at Pennfield, 3:45pm
- Girls A Team at Pennfield, 4:45pm
Middle School Basketball 3v3 Tournament sign-ups due by sports period on January 17th to Mr. Burns.
Admissions Visitors this week
Tuesday, 1/16: Wyc visiting 6th grade in the afternoon. Host – Andrew Corsi
Wednesday, 1/17: Boden visiting 6th grade in the afternoon. Host – Colin Zito
Friday, 1/20: Elizabeth visiting 6th grade in the afternoon. Host – Lily Liebermensch
Major Projects, Tests, Assignments…..
- optional review for Spelling Bee!
- Test on Literary Elements on Tuesday, Jan 16 and a test on the short stories read thus far on Wednesday, Jan 17th.
- Mandarin I; quiz and dictation on Lesson 7 on Thursday, January 18.
- Health: Finish Eating Disorder Fact Worksheet for HW
- English: IRB due 1/22, optional review for seventh grade Spelling Bee
- Math: Quest on solving multi-step equations with one, none, or infinite solutions moved to Tuesday, 1/16
- Verb Quiz Wednesday, 1/17
- Latin has a chapters 12-14 test which got moved to Friday 1/19.
- Health: Bring in Food Label of favorite/available snack food to analyze for class on 1/22
- English: IRB due 1/17, optional review for sixth grade Spelling Bee